The Heart of it All
Magnum is our premium model with the largest covered space ranging from 37 m2 to 140 m2 and many possibilities of additional features. The features can be individually combined depending on price expectations and technical requirements. All components of the structure are designed for exposure to enormous loads. Stability at wind speeds of up to 130 km/h is guaranteed.
11 different standard sizes ranging from 37 m2 to 140 m2
Round and square models
Great variety of additional features, such as textile gutters, LED lighting, heating, speakers, TV, Wi-Fi and much more
Membrane made of 100% polyester with vinyl coating
Ideally suited for permanent opening of the parasol
Depending on model opening and closing per crank or geared motor
Standard frames in traffic white | RAL 9016, glossy finish or in a RAL color of choice
Perfect, lasting tension as the textile membrane is integrated into the spokes
Large, contemporary selection of colors
Highest UV-protection UPF 50+
Numerous possibilities for printing on the textile membranes
Newest generation of infrared radiators that can remain
in the closed parasol
Weight depending on the parasol size: approx. 775 – 1,655 kg
Wind stability up to a maximum of wind force 12 | 130 km/h
Textile membrane with vinyl coating
Some locations or conditions require that the membrane is extremely robust and resilient. This includes the degree of flammability, amongst other things (DIN 4102-B1).
Brand Name: Precontraint 502 Satin:
• 100% polyester fabric 1100 dtex
• With double-sided vinyl coating
• Grammage of approx. 570 g/m2
• Highest sun protection factor UPF 50+, protects against harmful UV radiation
• Highest degree of fabric lightfastness
• Heat-sealed segments, 100% waterproof
• Fire retardant (DIN 4102-B1)
• Exceptional surface stability and tear resistance
• Durable, robust, dirt-repellant and stable in all weather conditions
• Own cleaning possibility due to increased dirt accumulation through leaves, tree sap, bird-droppings, car exhaust or dust
• 40 contemporary colors
• Printable with the most modern printing process
Larger parasols are operated as standard with a motor (round from a diameter of 11 m, square from 10 m). Smaller models can be optionally equipped with a motor.
• Electric motor drive – 400 V/3-phase geared motor Helical-bevel geared motor
• Motor with heating tape AC 230V
• Weight: approx. 20 kg
• Corrosion protection
• 0.75 kW
• IP 155(F)/66
Dimensions & Technical Data
Note: Subject to change without notice. | * All measurements refer to the use with a permanent installation option (in-ground sleeve).
The models with dimensions up to a diameter of 10 m (round) or 9.3 x 9.3 m (square) are opened and closed using a hand crank with the aid of a reduction gear. All other sizes are generally motorized, but also have a hand crank. Anyone generally wanting to make life easier can also equip any smaller model size with a motor and avoid using a crank.
Insert the key and turn it to the right in the OPEN direction
Or: Insert the hand crank in the slot provided and turn it clockwise
The excellent appearance and the technical features of the textile membrane can be maintained by adhering to the following closing procedures:
• Always pull the tips of the fabric to the outside of a closed parasol
• Do not store the parasol with any fabric stuck between the spokes and support spokes
• Spirally wrap the fabric around the center pole
• Wrap the safety strap around the parasol to secure the fabric
Good to know
Sustainability and Environmental Compatibility
The »betex®05« fabric, exclusively crafted for Bahama, and the resulting textile membrane are certified exclusively according to the OEKO-TEX 100 standard, Class 1 which is awarded by independent institutions. Class 1 meets the demands of baby clothing with skin contact.
The OEKO-TEX pollutant test corresponds to the respective intended use of the textiles and materials. In Germany there are clear and reliable criteria for environmental compatibility and sustainability. Bahama demands of its products that every defect or damaged part can be replaced.